Followers Do tag here to follow my latest posting

MikeBirder - Malaysian Birds

Hi

Welcome to my Malaysian Birding Blog. I migrated to blogspot.com as my blog at multiply.com closed shop in 2012. I wish to showcase all Malaysian birds that I have photographed whether here or overseas. My countdown of lifers started in 2005. Coming to Oct 2024 my countdown of lifers photograph has reached
577/688 species of birds of Malaysia in photos.

My shooting gear was a EF400mm f4 DO lens and Canon 7D body which to me is the ideal setup for mobility and bird chasing at that time. Eventhen the weight over my shoulder is more that 5.5 kg. As of June 2016 I have also acquired a Fuji XF 100-400mm OIS lens to complement my travelling cum birding trip overseas. My Fuji X-T2 went kaput recently and I upgraded to the X-T5 in 2023 ; the weight over my shoulder is much lighter now by 30%. In December 2018 I acquired the Nikon Coolpix P1000 as supplementary camera for distance shooting of 3000mm.
Fuji have finally made available their new XF 200-600mm lens which I yet to decide to spend another RM10,000. As for Fuji body I will stop with X-T5 36megapixel ..........

I am a weekend birder. Do feel free to drop me a line at mikebirding@gmail.com and I see whether you can tag along in my outings. My usual day trip is just an hour ride away to Hulu Langat, Lancang, Kemensah, Krau, Awana, Hulu Kali, Gombak Ole Road, Fraser's Hill , Bukit Tinggi and KSNP & Coastal Sg Janggut Jeram side of the coast . Overnite trip to Merapoh & Amp; Cameron, Air Hitam and further north to Kuala Sidim is a seldom affair but for lifer we travel. Panti in Johor is another good birding site that I yet to go. Then there are the Borneo birds of Sabah and Sarawak of Malaysia which I seriously much go to chalk up more lifers. This I did in 2018 to Sepilok Sandakan and Kinabalu Park. Next Danum and LahatDatu . In 2024 I visited a new happening birding spot inTalang Seremban.......

WARNING Birding is an addiction once you started its hard to stop. The wifey and children are now birding widow and orphan.

ALL PHOTOS IN THIS BLOG ARE COPYRIGHT OF MIKEBIRDER. KINDLY SEEK PERMISSION FROM THE OWNER IF YOU want to use them for commercial purposes.

Translate

Search for Malaysian Bird Photos

Wednesday 25 October 2023

SWIFTLET (6/9)- Black-nest Swiftlet (Lifer 575/688)


Shooting from the Canopy walk you can see this Swiftlet year round. I was never good in BIF shots. Even at 1/4000 or 8000 I still get soft shoot like above. Nevertheless a lifer .Narrated as a small dark Aerodramus swiftlet that is nearly impossible to distinguish from closely-related species such as Mossy-nest and White-nest Swiftlets. Dark above and paler gray below; rump varies from dirty white to dark depending on subspecies. Tail averages more squared-off and less prominently forked than White-nest and Germain’s swiftlets, but best identified when on feather-and-saliva nests, which are dark, as the name suggests. Nests in large colonies in caves, often with other species of swiftlet. Chitters at nest, but usually fairly quiet. Need to find their roosting cave to get better pictures lol.



3 comments:


  1. Recording success in Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is not just buying and holding till when bitcoin sky-rocks, this has been longed abolished by intelligent traders ,mostly now that bitcoin bull is still controlling the market after successfully defended the $60,000 support level once again and this is likely to trigger a possible move towards $100,000 resistance area However , it's is best advice you find a working strategy by hub/daily signals that works well in other to accumulate and grow a very strong portfolio ahead. I have been trading with Mr Bernie doran daily signals and strategy, on his platform, and his guidance makes trading less stressful and more profit despite the recent fluctuations. I was able to easily increase my portfolio in just 1week of trading with his daily signals, growing my $3000 to $25,000 Mr Bernie’s daily signals are very accurate and yields a great positive return on investment. I really enjoy trading with him and I'm still trading with him, He is available to give assistance to anyone who love crypto trading and beginners in bitcoin investment ,he can also help you recover your lost funds I would suggest you contact him on WhatsApp : + 1424(285)-0682 , Gmail : (BERNIEDORANSIGNALS@GMAIL.COM) or Telegram : @IEBINARYFX for inquiries

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Guy's

    Fresh & Updated Fullz Available now
    USA UK CANADA all states available
    Recent spamm-ed & Genuine info
    Verified & Guaranteed
    SSN NIN SIN info available
    DL Scans available
    DL fullz mvr
    DL info fullz with issue & exp dates

    Contact me here Guy's

    What's App = +1.. 727.. 788.. 6129..
    Tele Gram = @ killhacks - @ leadsupplier
    Skype = @ peeterhacks
    E mail = bigbull0334 at g mail dot com

    #SSN #SSNDOBDL #SellSSN #SIN #SINDOBDL #SellSIN #SINMMNFULLZ
    #NIN #NINDOBDL #SellNIN #REALDLSCAN #YoungAgeFullz #Fullzseller
    #CCSELLCVV #ShopSINDOBDLADDRESS

    DL Fullz with Front, Back & SSN
    DL Fullz with issue & exp dates
    SSN DOB DL ADDRESS BANK & Employee info Fullz
    SIN DOB ADDRESS MMN EMAIL Phone Info fullz Canada
    NIN DOB DL Address Sort Code Account number Fullz UK

    CC with CVV & billing Address
    Dumps with Pin track 101 & 202
    Carding Methods
    Loan Methods

    KYC info fullz with dl scan for Uber|Doordash|LYFT|FAFSA
    DL Scan with W-2 Forms
    Bank Statements & Utility Bills
    Email & Phone numbers active leads

    Business EIN Company Fullz Pros
    Young & Old Age Fullz
    Passport Photos with Selfie

    Many other stuff available
    Guarantee Info with replacement offer
    24 hour's available

    ReplyDelete
  3. came across a private investigator online who helped me fix my bad credit score,increase my son's bad school grades also helped me spy on my ex cheating wife who wanted to run away with half of my properties after divorce but she could not have her way all thanks to Premiumhackservices AT gmail DOT com now i am living a stress free life all because of the encounter i have with these private investigator, Contact now and be left happy.

    ReplyDelete